What To Expect During Your First Visit
Your first visit to Naugatuck Valley ENT Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. We look forward to your first visit.
- During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your provider.
- Please educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing our Patient Education content.
- Please take some time to review our About Us page and familiarize yourself with our doctors.
- Please bring a list of your current medications and your current insurance card.
- Please be prepared to satisfy any co-payment, co-insurance, or deductible amounts at the time of your visit.
- You can use our Pay Your Bill option to pay your bill by credit card online.
- If you have been referred to our office by another health care provider, please have that provider forward any relevant medical information to our office prior to your visit.
- You can even save some time during your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Naugatuck Valley ENT Associates
171 Grandview Avenue, Suite 201
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203) 578-4629 fax
Monday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 3:00pm
Patient Forms For Download
- Download All Forms
- COVID-19 Screening Questions (May 2022)
- Appointment Cancellation Policy (July 2022)
- Demographics (May 2022)
- Medication Sheet (May 2022)
- No Surprise Billing Law (May 2022)
- Patient Financial Agreement (May 2022)
- Patient Health History (May 2022)
- Patient Health Questionnaire (April 2023)
- Payment Policies (May 2022)
What We Do
Naugatuck Valley Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates’ providers specialize in the treatment of head and neck disorders. We treat common conditions such as sinus infections and ear pain, sore throats and nosebleeds as well as complex health problems such as environmental allergies, dizziness, head and neck tumors, and surgically treated thyroid disease. We strive to provide high-quality medical care in a caring, efficient, and comprehensive manner consistent with patient expectations. We value a patient-focused and team approach to delivering services.