Request An Appointment
Naugatuck Valley ENT Associates
171 Grandview Avenue, Suite 201
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203) 578-4629 fax
Monday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 3:00pm
Request An Appointment with Naugatuck Valley Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Naugatuck Valley ENT’s philosophy.
- All visits are by appointment only and emergencies will be given priority.
- Please inform us 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Please make sure that we have your current and correct contact information so that we we may contact you regarding your appointment.
- Your calls will be answered by a receptionist during office hours.
- Non-emergency calls will be returned as soon as possible.
- After office hours, the answering service will forward your message to the provider on call.
- Prescription refills are only handled during regular office hours.
You may contact us during regular office hours to request a prescription refill. We ask that you provide the following information:
- Patient name and date of birth
- Medication name and dosage
- Pharmacy name and phone number
If you have not had an appointment in six months or more, we require that you see a provider before any medication is refilled. Always bring an updated medication list to your appointment. If possible, please bring a printout of current medications from your pharmacy.
We participate with most insurance plans including managed care and Medicare. Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Updated insurance card(s)
- Referral form from primary care provider (when required)
- A valid form of identification
Please note that co-payments and deductibles will be collected at the time of your appointment.