Our Hearing Aid Services
Hearing Aids Department
We offer a full audiology team comprised of licensed, certified, and experienced audiologists and a certified OTO-tech/balance specialist. Services provided include:
- Complete audiology evaluations for children and adults
- Infant hearing diagnostic testing
- Tympanometry and acoustic reflex testing
- Otoacoustic emission measurements
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings with a full range of digital and programmable hearing aids
- Hearing aid service and repairs
- Assistive listening devices for the hearing-impaired
- Custom molds for swimming and noise protection
- Videonystagmography testing for vertigo and balance disorders
- Custom iPod and cellular phone earpieces
Please contact Naugatuck Valley ENT at (203) 578-4630 to set up a hearing aid appointment.
Our Audiology Team
Michelle R. Gotay, M.S.
Ms. Gotay received her undergraduate degree Summa Cum Laude from the State University of New York at Cortland. She completed her Master of Science Cum Laude in Audiology from Syracuse University.
Caitlin M. Kishore, Au.D.
Caitlin received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Connecticut and her doctorate of audiology from Bloomsburg University.