Naugatuck Valley Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates is a proud sponsor of the assistive listening devices available at the Palace Theater in downtown Waterbury, CT. The theater is a 2,900-seat auditorium that presents various live entertainment, hosting off-Broadway theater productions and locally produced events. The Palace Theater was built in 1921 to a Renaissance Revival design by Thomas W. Lamb and is on the National Register of Historic Places list.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- New Patients
- Patient Education
Follow Us on Social
- Fungal Sinusitis: Understanding and Addressing Fungal Sinusitis in Woodbury, CT
- We Are Proud To Sponsor Assistive Listening Devices At The Palace Theater
- Understanding and Addressing Bell’s Palsy in Cheshire, CT
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea Relief in New Britain, CT
- Hearing Loss: Understanding and Addressing Hearing Issues in Bristol, CT
Naugatuck Valley ENT Associates
171 Grandview Ave, Suite 201
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203) 578-4629 fax
Monday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 3:00pm
All visits are by appointment only and emergencies will be given priority. Please inform us 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Please make sure that we have your current and correct contact information so that we may contact you regarding your appointment.
Your calls will be answered by a receptionist during office hours. Non-emergency calls will be returned as soon as possible. After office hours, the answering service will forward your message to the provider on call. Prescription refills are only handled during regular office hours.