Ear infections in children are not fun and very common, especially in children between 6 months and 3 years of age. These infections are typically not that serious. are usually not serious. Although not contagious, the viral illness that caused the infection can be. Most ear infections happen when a child has already had a cold for a few days.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- New Patients
- Patient Education
Follow Us on Social
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea Relief in New Britain, CT
- Hearing Loss: Understanding and Addressing Hearing Issues in Bristol, CT
- Finding Balance: Understanding and Addressing Balance Issues in Waterbury, CT
- Allergy Services for Allergy Sufferers in the Waterbury, CT Area
- Naugatuck Valley Ear, Nose & Throat Associates Welcomes Renowned Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Expert Dr. Christopher Randolph To The Team
Naugatuck Valley ENT Associates
171 Grandview Ave, Suite 201
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203) 578-4629 fax
Monday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 3:00pm
All visits are by appointment only and emergencies will be given priority. Please inform us 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Please make sure that we have your current and correct contact information so that we may contact you regarding your appointment.
Your calls will be answered by a receptionist during office hours. Non-emergency calls will be returned as soon as possible. After office hours, the answering service will forward your message to the provider on call. Prescription refills are only handled during regular office hours.